Verbal violence in Cdn drama

mark mccutcheon sonicfiction at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 2 13:48:43 EST 2009

I doubt I'm the only listserv member here having trouble thinking of
contemporary Canadian plays that *don't* feature verbal violence.
So I'd be interested to learn more specifically about how 'verbal
violence' is being defined or theorized for the purposes of Dr.
Kharoubi's work.

with curiosity and thanks,

- Mark A. McCutcheon
Assistant Professor