Dates for Nexus Theatre, Edmonton

Moira Day mjd707 at MAIL.USASK.CA
Wed Dec 30 16:02:27 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the founding and termination dates for Nexus Theatre in
Edmonton? Or can you tell me where I could find them quickly?

I've written Ben Henderson, the founder of the theatre, about them, but he's on
vacation at the moment and won't be back until Jan 11th, while I need the
information asap to complete an article I'm working.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

And seasons' greetings and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year to
all of you while I'm here!

Moira