York MA/PhD Deadline

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Fri Jan 16 18:46:04 EST 2009

Dear Candrama List:

If any of your students are applying to York for our MA or PhD in
Theatre Studies for next year -- or if any of you are writing letters of
reference -- would you please note and let students know that in light
of the strike here we have extended the deadline for applications until
2 February.

Our programs feature specialties in a variety of interdisciplinary areas
including  Canadian  drama, performance studies, gender studies,
activist theatre, and theatre and health among others. Generous funding
packages are available.

Questions can be directed to me.

Many thanks and regards to all.

Don Rubin, Professor
Director, Graduate Program in Theatre Studies
York University