SINGULARITY PLAYS BEST OF THE FRINGE!

Tanya Schneider tanyalschneider at YAHOO.CA
Fri Jul 17 13:03:16 EDT 2009

I'm guessing that in this case its because that play has received a second run at the "best of Fringe" hold-over...

Tee
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hanrahan, Gail" <gail.hanrahan at ULETH.CA>

Date:         Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:39:45
To: <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>
Subject: Re: SINGULARITY PLAYS BEST OF THE FRINGE!

I am bothered by this frequent reposting of this ad.  Is this list used to advertise shows -- I believe this is the first I've seen. ? If so can we at least limit it to one email about each show? I think this is the fifth time I receive this ad in the last few weeks.
Gail

Gail Hanrahan
Assistant Professor
Theatre and Dramatic Arts