SINGULARITY PLAYS BEST OF THE FRINGE!

T. Berto aberto at UOGUELPH.CA
Sat Jul 18 11:39:35 EDT 2009

My apologies for sending this ad out. I had no intentions of sending to Candrama. It turns out that my server, University of Guelph, automatically collects all incoming e-mail addresses that are recieved, and adds them to my address book. So when I sent out this notice, it included the Candrama address, unbeknownst to me. I've since removed the candrama's address. I hoping reading my notice didn't waste too much of your time.

Best

T. Berto

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ferry" <appledor at sympatico.ca>
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Sent: Friday, 17 July, 2009 13:31:17 GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: SINGULARITY PLAYS BEST OF THE FRINGE!

I couldn't agree more.

Daf

>From : "Hanrahan, Gail"
Date : Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:39:45 -0600
To : <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>

I am bothered by this frequent reposting of this ad. Is this list used to advertise shows -- I believe this is the first I've seen. ? If so can we at least limit it to one email about each show? I think this is the fifth time I receive this ad in the last few weeks.
Gail

Gail Hanrahan
Assistant Professor
Theatre and Dramatic Arts