Fwd: [mtd-l] Play question?

Wes Pearce Wes.Pearce at UREGINA.CA
Wed Nov 4 17:20:02 EST 2009

I'm forwarding this to the Candrama list serv.  Please do not reply to me but to the following - lodgem at lafayette.edu

cheers!

Wes D. Pearce,
Theatre Department
University of Regina
S4S 0A2
306 585 5571
Facebook I.D.:  Wes D. Pearce

>>> Mary Jo Lodge <lodgem at lafayette.edu> 11/4/2009 3:55 PM >>>
Hi all-

So this is not an ATHE reminder - but a general theatre question (not
a musical theatre one, but you've all been very helpful in the past!),
for a student who asked me.  She is in search of American plays of the
last hundred years or so (plays, not musicals would fit the bill
here), that feature female characters who commit suicide.  Plays by
women would be especially helpful.  She's already working with "Night
Mother" and "The Children's Hour" - I'm sure there are others, but I
am drawing a blank.  If you know of any and can help, please e-mail
them to me off list at lodgem at lafayette.edu.  Thanks in advance for
the help.

Thanks!
Mary Jo Lodge