Fall 2009 newsletter now on the website

Scott, Shelley s.scott at ULETH.CA
Mon Nov 30 16:57:41 EST 2009

I am pleased to announce that the Fall 2009 CATR/ACRT newsletter is now
available for viewing on our website. www.catr-acrt.ca

Please be sure to check it out, along with all the other great
information on the website.

In particular, I would like to draw your attention to the front page of
the newsletter, where you will find an important message from Reid
Gilbert regarding our on-going fundraising campaign. Thank you so much
to all of you that have already contributed. For those of you that have
yet to send a cheque to our treasurer, James Dugan, I hope that Reid's
reminder will spur you to generosity, especially as we approach the
holiday season of giving.

Let me also take this opportunity to say thank you to Tanya d'Anger, who
has been editing our newsletter since 2007, and a huge welcome and thank
you to Roberta Barker who has taken on this crucial role with the
current issue.

Shelley Scott

President