interspecies

Genadijs Dolganovs genadijs.dolganovs at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Oct 3 00:49:39 EDT 2009

Dear Moira The reason I have asked for creating Another list for interspecies perfofmances if you didn't understand this from my previouse email is that I did not want to receive those messages Of course I can delete them That's what I an doing for MOST OF MY TIME I don't want to do it because I have more important things to take care of If you are so interested in the topic You migtht want to create another listserve to discuss the problem with others who are up to this  That what  I was  suggesting I am translating it to you and to Paula because it seems that both of you don't undersatnd it Best Wishes G Dolganovs Sorry for miistakes I don't have time to check spelling Like I said I have more important things to take care of at this time

-----Original Message-----
From: Moira Day <moira.day at usask.ca>

Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 15:22:45
To: <genadijs.dolganovs at sympatico.ca>
Cc: <CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>
Subject: Re: interspecies

Dear Mr. Dolganovs,

If this particular topic does not interest you or your few colleagues,
may I suggest that you simply delete those messages and wait for
something to come up that does engage you.

I personally find your apparent suggestion  that people should NOT be
using the listserv to ask questions of scholarly interest to them and
others, or use the list to speak to each other about them -  especially
given the physical distances between us - absolutely  baffling.  If you
find that offensive or a waste of your time, I'm not sure why you are
on the listserv or what your expectations of it are.

Moira