Tour Experiences with Regina's Globe Theatre

Wes Pearce Wes.Pearce at UREGINA.CA
Fri Sep 11 21:57:57 EDT 2009

Please distribute as widely as possible.

I am (as of very recently) working on a project examining the experiences of actors, stage managers and audience members of the Globe Theatre's school tour (1966 - 1986).  If you know of, or were yourself, a member of the touring company during this 20 year period could you have them (or yourself) get in contact with me.  I am looking for experiences of the tour (long drives, odd accomodations etc) as well as stories emerging from the performances and the effect of said performances on the artists (or spectators).

Thanks in advance (and again please forward!)

Cheers,

Wes

Wes D. Pearce, Head
Theatre Department