[mtd-l] Fwd: [AMS-announce] CFP: FROM STAGE TO SCREEN: Musical Films in Europe and United States (19

Wes Pearce Wes.Pearce at UREGINA.CA
Tue Sep 29 23:05:31 EDT 2009

Apologies for cross postings!

Wes

Wes D. Pearce,
Theatre Department
University of Regina
S4S 0A2
306 585 5571
Facebook I.D.:  Wes D. Pearce

>>> Mary Jo Lodge <lodgem at lafayette.edu> 9/29/2009 8:53 PM >>>
Someone passed this along to me - thought it might be of interest to
the list.
MJ

<ams-announce at list.bowdoin.edu

(http://www.luigiboccherini.org