Toronto Public Library Needs Your Input

Lee Ramsay lramsay at TORONTOPUBLICLIBRARY.CA
Wed Dec 15 14:18:29 EST 2010

Hello Candrama Members,

We are writing to you as members of the Arts Community who have had associations with Toronto Public Library and possibly its digital collections.

The Toronto Public Library has been involved in re-engineering its  Digital Collections website and hopes to have a new improved interface for our users by late spring 2011.

As part of the process we have hired a consulting firm to help us to discern our users' requirements.  They will be surveying a large group of our users.

Would you be willing to take a few minutes to complete the online survey, on the link below?  As a user and supporter of our Special Collections, your input is important to us.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/tpl_dce_survey

Thank you.

Lee Ramsay, Linda Liima and Bill Vrantsidis
Performing Arts Department
Toronto Reference  Library
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4W 2G8