le Festival TransAm ériques

Denis Salter denis.salter at MCGILL.CA
Fri Feb 5 13:45:06 EST 2010

Dear those of you who will be coming to Montreal for the CATR conference:

The FTA has just circulated its preliminary list of productions (ticket sales opening March 29th, at which time the full program will be released), some of them running during our conference, others afterwards which might be of interest to those staying on . . . or trying to decide whether or not to stay on.

For Wajdi Mouawad fans, it will be a veritable feast of his work, including seeing his trilogy, Littoral, Incendies, and Forets, in eleven hours on June 6th, together with Ciels, 7 to 11 June.

I have copied and pasted their most recent poster below.  If it is erased in transmission, go to
http://www.fta.qc.ca/en/home

I look forward to seeing you not only at the conference but at the FTA!

Denis Salter

"They were neither one thing nor the other; neither Victorians nor themselves. They were suspended, without being, in limbo." Virginia Woolf, Between the Acts.
"It's not about force, it's about technique."--Natasha Salter 3 February 2010

Denis Salter
McGill
853 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, QC