Invitation to participate in a digital humanities study

Karen Taylor katay164 at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Wed Feb 24 16:19:25 EST 2010

Dear Colleague,

Two weeks ago, you received via the CANDRAMA listserv an invitation to
complete a survey about researchers' use of digital tools and resources in
teaching and research. If you did not complete the survey, we would like to
invite you again to do so. The findings of the survey will be used to
improve existing digital tools and resources, and to derive requirements for
prospective tools and resources that we hope will be of benefit to
researchers.

The following link will bring you to the online questionnaire:
<http://infopoll.net/live/surveys/s34325.htm>

Information about this research is included in the attached letter.

If you have already completed the survey, thank you very much for your time.

Please feel free to contact the INKE Graduate Research Assistant, Karen
Taylor, at any time if you have questions about this research: 604-737-2873
(British Columbia, Canada) or <katay164 at interchange.ubc.ca>.

Sincerely,

Karen Taylor for the INKE Team

INKE Graduate Research Assistant