Eight Men - contemporary productions

Moira Day mjd707 at MAIL.USASK.CA
Wed Jun 2 13:10:58 EDT 2010

Sorry, I accidentally hit send before I finished. The site for the review of Tim
Buck 2 is
http://www.eyeweekly.com/fringe/article/64267

Aislinn has already given the listserv current contact and website info on the
current Section 98 project.

Thanks again to everyone who wrote.

Moira

Quoting mjd707 at mail.usask.ca: