Women in Canadian Theatre

Natalie Rewa rewan at QUEENSU.CA
Sun Jun 27 10:27:28 EDT 2010

Hello Louise,
Here are some names of designers that might be of interest to your project....
You do not mention how many you have space to cover so I will err on the side of
caution and offer you more. Here is a preliminary list ...

Astrid
 Janson -- set and costumes
Mary Kerr set and costumes
Susan
Benson set and costumes
Leslie Frankish set and costumes
Camellia
 Koo set and some costumes
Christina Podobiuk costumes and some set
Teresa
 Pryzbylski set and costumes
Dany Lyne set and costumes
Louise
Guinand  -- lighting
Bonnie Beecher -- lighting
Andrea Lundy --
Lighting
Deanne Taylor -- installation and performance art --
Videocab
Bretta Gereke - costumes and set
Nancy Tobin -- sound
(works in Quebec)

person who ought to be mentioned but is no
longer working in theatre is Dorian Clarke

Here are some
preliminary names from Quebec
Meredith Caron - costumes
Danièle
Lévesque -- sets
Anick La Bissionière -- sets
Veronique Borboën --
 costumes
Linda Brunelle -- costumes
Amaya Clunes -- costumes

Please
 let me know if you need more information ....

Best,
Natalie