Theatre Historian Assistance

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Mon Mar 15 12:44:40 EDT 2010

hi erin:

fascinating.  thanks for letting me know about this. i don't think i can
be of any particular help but you might want to contact either or both
of the following:

anton wagner     (awagner at yorku.ca)
ross stuart         (rstuart at yorku.ca)

ross is interested in canadian musical theatre and might have some thoughts.
anton is canada's foremost theatre historian and if anyone will have
info (or know how to follow up) he will.

there's also a web group of canadian theatre historians you can ask.
they are called candrama. address is
candrama at listserv.unb.ca       try sending a question to the list and
see what response you get.   if any problems with it, google candrama
and see what you get.

best of luck.

don rubin
professor