Correction re: (slightly) late call for an eco-critical panel!

ncgray ncgray at UVIC.CA
Thu Nov 11 18:02:04 EST 2010

Ahem.

It seems I am just a tad late in attempting to organize a CATR panel.

Reina has just informed me that the deadline was September.

So eco-criticism in theatre will obviously have to wait until next year.

However,if anyone is interested in meeting informally about this topic,
let me know, and I'll organize a coffee session.

All best,

Nelson Gray

the I'm interested in proposing a panel on eco-critical approaches to
Canadian theatre for this spring's CATR/ACTR conference. If anyone is
interested in participating, could you contact me, not via this listserve,
but via my email address:
ncgray at uvic.ca

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Nelson Gray