Seeking contact information

Jenn Stephenson jenn.stephenson at QUEENSU.CA
Fri Oct 22 11:39:27 EDT 2010

Hello CanDRAMA!

I am the editor of an upcoming volume in the Critical Perspectives on
Canadian Theatre in English on Solo Performance. I am looking for a couple
of authors to get their permission to reprint their work. If anyone has
contact information for the following people I would be most appreciative:

1)      Diane Bessai – (I have her email at ualberta.ca, but am getting no
response. I would love to get a phone number or mailing address)

2)      David Watmough of Vancouver

3)      Bruce McDougall – He is the author of an article in Performing Arts
in Canada in 1980. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Jenn Stephenson

Jenn Stephenson

Associate Professor, Drama

Queen's University

Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6

Phone. (613)533-6000 x78597

Email.  <mailto:jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca> jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca

Web.  <http://www.queensu.ca/drama/jstephenson>
www.queensu.ca/drama/jstephenson

"There is no theory that is not a fragment, carefully prepared, of some
autobiography" --Paul Valéry