Canadian plays and animals

ncgray ncgray at UVIC.CA
Sat Aug 20 17:18:56 EDT 2011

Late summer greetings to everyone,

A colleague is looking for recent Canadian plays with a focus on animal
issues, themes, or subjects to include in an anthology.

I'm aware of several of these--a production of Mamut by Headlines Theatre,
Bouchard's The Tale of Teeka, Hollingsworth's Numbbrains, and Marie
Clements' The Girl Who Swam Forever.

If anyone knows of any other examples--particularly for recent unpublished
scripts in English--I'd appreciate it if you could pass these on to me,
either at my own email address or on this list serve.

Many thanks for considering this request,

Nelson Gray