REMINDER: CATR curated awards panel on CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIP AND INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH

Kim Solga ksolga at UWO.CA
Thu Dec 15 11:35:45 EST 2011

Hi all,

As the semester stumbles to its ending, a reminder for all grad students and recent PhDs that CATR (the Canadian Association for Theatre Research) is hosting four curated awards panels at next year's conference in Waterloo, ON. Of special interest to many may be the panel focusing on Canadian theatre work in an international context. For the full CFP, please visit

http://www.catr-acrt.ca/wp-content/uploads/Curated-3-Solga.pdf

Any questions can be directed to me at this email address.

The deadline for this CFP is today, December 15, but I am willing to accept proposals up until Monday, December 19, at 8am. (Everybody: enjoy your marking.)

Best wishes,
Kim

Kim Solga
Associate Professor
Book Review Editor, Theatre Survey
Department of English
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 3K7
Tel: (519) 661 2111 x80118
Email: ksolga at uwo.ca

Everyone knows that history is just gossip with footnotes. (R.M. Vaughan)