IFTR working group Performance and Consciousness

Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe dmeyerdinkgrafe at LINCOLN.AC.UK
Mon Jan 17 04:38:48 EST 2011

The working group Performance and Consciousness within the International Federation for Theatre Research (IFTR) will meet at the Annual IFTR conference in Osaka, Japan. The conference dates are 7-12 August 2011, the meetings of the working group will take place on 7 and 8 August 2011 (one or two days depending on the number of workshops and papers that we will receive and schedule).

We are now inviting abstracts for workshops or papers on any aspect of Performance and Consciousness

Abstracts must be submitted to the IFTR conference website at

http://www.firt2011osaka.org/?page_id=125. (If clicking this link does not get you to the site, please copy and paste the link into your browser).

Deadline: 31 January 2011.

The conference organisers in Osaka will pass any abstracts submitted on their website to the WG convenors after 31 January, and we will communicate with colleagues within a week of receiving the abstracts from Osaka as to the status of your abstract.

Further queries should be addressed to the working group convenor for the conference, Professor Daniel Meyer-Dinkgräfe, dmeyerdinkgrafe at lincoln.ac.uk

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.