Lighting Design Positions Available

Kathryn Brennan brenna3 at UWINDSOR.CA
Wed Mar 9 13:00:59 EST 2011

Please note that the ad should read:  Subject to Budgetary Approval.

The School of Dramatic Art, University of Windsor, is looking to hire
Lighting Designers for our University Players productions

Interested parties are asked to submit a current curriculum vitae with
their letter of application and arrange to have three letters of reference
forwarded to: Prof. Lionel Walsh,  Director, School of Dramatic Art,
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON  N9B 3P4, phone (519) 253-3000, ext.
2805; FAX (519) 971-3629; e-mail: walsha at uwindsor.ca.

To ensure full consideration, complete applications must be submitted by:
Monday March 28, 2011

                               |            |             |            |               |             |
       PRODUCTION              |  OPENS     |  RUN FOR    |  PLOT DUE  |  START HANG   |  PAPER TECH |  LEVEL SET
                               |            |  LIGHTS     |            |               |             |  9 AM-3 PM
     --------------------------+------------+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+----------------
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
       MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING  |  SEPT.15   |  XXXXX      |  AUG 08    |  AUG 9        |  SEPT.9     |  SEPT. 10
     --------------------------+------------+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+----------------
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
       CHAMELEON               |  OCT 20    |  SEPT 23    |  SEPT 27   |  SEPT 28      |  OCT 14     |  OCT 15
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
     --------------------------+------------+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+----------------
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
       CRIMES OF THE HEART     |  NOV 17    |  OCT 17     |  OCT 28    |  OCT 31       |  NOV 11     |  NOV12
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
     --------------------------+------------+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+----------------
                               |            |             |            |               |             |
       EMMA                    |  FEB 2     |  XXXXX      |  NOV 28    |  JAN 9        |  JAN 28     |  JAN 29
       THE SEAGULL             |  MAR 1     |  FEB 10     |  FEB 14    |  FEB 15       |  FEB 24     |  FEB 25
       SOME GIRLS              |  MAR 29    |  MAR 9      |  MAR 13    |  MAR 14       |  MAR 23     |  MAR 24