CATR/ACRT Newsletter/Bulletin de Liaison, Spring/Printemps 2011

Roberta Barker barkerr at DAL.CA
Mon May 23 14:24:46 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

By way of whetting the appetite of those of you who will be joining us
for the CATR/ACRT conference at Congress in Fredericton, I attach the
Association's Spring 2011 Newsletter.  In it, you'll find the final
conference programme as well as a note of welcome from Reina Green,
Chair of the Conference Organizing Committee.  Emerging scholars
attending the conference who have not yet considered self-nominating
for the Robert Lawrence Prize are recommended to have a look at the
Lawrence Prize notice on p. 14.

I am also excited to bring to your attention the first in a project
series of reports on important theatrical productions and events in
various regions of Canada.  We're very grateful to Louise Forsyth for
providing us with a fascinating report on Francophone Theatre in the
West, which I'm sure you will all enjoy!  If any of you would like to
submit similar reports on happenings in your region for future issues,
please don't hesitate to let me know.

Finally, you will find here memorial tributes to our much-missed late
colleagues and friends, Marlene Moser and André G. Bourassa.

Many thanks to you all, and I hope to see many of you in Fredericton!

Very best,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Professor and Chair