Now available on iPad - Canadian Theatre Review

Greenwood, Audrey agreenwood at UTPRESS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Nov 30 16:35:28 EST 2011

Canadian Theatre Review now available on any device!

Read Canadian Theatre Review on the go!

Canadian Theatre Review now with video and audio!

Technology is changing the way we communicate. Smartphones, tablets, and other gadgets are entering the market and new forms of multimedia are all over the web. Canadian Theatre Review is on top of the trends and has just released its digital edition, a completely enhanced experience for reading our content everywhere.

Published quarterly, the Canadian Theatre Review is the major magazine of record for Canadian theatre. CTR is committed to excellence in the critical analysis and innovative coverage of current developments in Canadian theatre, advocating new issues and artists, and publishing at least one significant new playscript per issue. The editorial board is committed to CTR's practice of theme issues that present multi-faceted and in-depth examinations of the emerging issues of the day, expand the practice of criticism in Canadian theatre, and allow for the development of new voices.

You can now access content on your desktop computer and on the most popular devices on the market, including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry Playbook, Torch, and Android. No matter the platform, you can now access Canadian Theatre Review everywhere. Simply visit our dedicated site http://digital.utpjournals.com/issue/48415 - and our system will automatically display a unique and enhanced interface.

Contact:

Audrey Greenwood

Canadian Theatre Review

E-mail:agreenwood at utpress.utoronto.ca<mailto:agreenwood at utpress.utoronto.ca>