Fw: [Dramaturgy] French Play?

bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA
Thu Dec 13 15:21:12 EST 2012

Can anyone on this list help?
Bob.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brewer, Diane
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:57 PM
To: Robert Cooper
Subject: [Dramaturgy] French Play?

I have a student looking for this play:

The English translation of a French feminist play called "A mon âge, je me
cache encore pour fumer," or "At my age, I still hide my smoking." It's by
Rayhana, an Algerian woman based in France.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Diane

Diane Brewer

Dramaturg/Professor of Theatre History and Criticism
Department of Theatre
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, IN 47722

(812) 488-2369

Literary Managers and Dramaturgs of the Americas, Member
http://www.lmda.org/
Founding Ensemble Member, http://inthemixensemble.org/