Make Congress 2013 even better | Am=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9liorez_encore_le_Congr=E8s_?=2013

Aida Jordao a.jordao at UTORONTO.CA
Thu Jun 14 11:49:32 EDT 2012

I have also protested the cancellation of the Bonfire of the
Humanities in the survey.
In solidarity,
Aida
--
Aida Jordão
PhD Candidate, The Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies,