CATR conference at Waterloo

Moira Day moira.day at USASK.CA
Tue Mar 13 10:55:09 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I was just planning my trip to Waterloo, and had a question about the residences. I understand we can bunk at either the Waterloo or Wilfrid Laurier U. residences - but I don't know how far they are from each other, the main conference site, or the rooms where we will be having our sessions. I've never been there and I've got no sense of the geographical layout of the campus or the travel distances involved.

Any suggestions about which residence is more liveable/closer to the (CATR) action - or are they about the same?

Thanks
Moira