CATR/ACRT Newsletter, Spring 2012

Scott, Shelley s.scott at ULETH.CA
Sun May 13 21:16:54 EDT 2012

Thank you, Roberta, that's very kind!

And may I say a big, public Thank You to you for your hard work and diligence on our newsletter. It's an invaluable service to our association and you do it twice a year with grace and good cheer.

best wishes,

Shelley Scott

________________________________
From: Canadian Theatre Research [CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] on behalf of Roberta Barker [barkerr at DAL.CA]
Sent: May-13-12 2:14 PM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: CATR/ACRT Newsletter, Spring 2012

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well!  I am very pleased to share with you the CATR/ACRT Newsletter for Spring 2012, attached. For those of you who are planning to attend the CATR/ACRT conference at Congress, I am sure it will whet your appetite, as it contains the latest version of the programme as well as a very informative welcome note from the Chair of the conference organizing committee, Peter Kuling.

You will also find a message from our much-loved outgoing president, Shelley Scott, and a fascinating report on a visit to the CATR/ACRT archives from Dorothy Hadfield, Co-ordinator of Extended Learning in the Department of English at the University of Waterloo. Finally, we are delighted to include the recent announcement from TRiC/RTaC of the appointment of their new editor, Dr. Marlis Schweitzer.

Happy reading! Sincere thanks to you all, and I hope to see many of you in Kitchener-Waterloo in a few weeks' time,

Very best,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Professor