Affect/Theatre/Canada seminar information

Erin Hurley, Prof. erin.hurley at MCGILL.CA
Thu May 24 15:54:55 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

I thought it would be useful to clarify that the seminar, “Affect/Theatre/Canada: once more with feeling,” to be held Monday morning from 9am - noon at the CATR conference, will be open to any and all who are interested in the topic as of 10:30am. Before that hour, the group will be working closely with each other. At 10:30, we will open our discussion out to issues arising from our research and preparatory work for the session, as well as broader questions about what “thinking feeling” brings (and doesn’t) to theatre studies in Canada.

Hoping to see you there,
Erin

--
Erin Hurley
Associate Professor of Drama and Theatre