Lack of childcare at Congress of Social Sciences and Humanities, 2013

Craig Walker walkerc at QUEENSU.CA
Wed Apr 3 15:12:22 EDT 2013

Further to Louise's message:

The problem seems to be that only part of the address appears as a hyperlink.  But I found that cutting and pasting the entire url rather than clicking on it leads one to the petition.

Craig Walker
Head, Department of Drama
Professor of Drama and English

Queen's University
018 Theological Hall
Kingston, ON
K7L 3N6

craig.walker at queensu.ca

613-533-6000 ext. 74329
Fax: 613-533-6268

-----Original Message-----
From: Canadian Theatre Research [mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] On Behalf Of Louise Forsyth
Sent: April-03-13 2:50 PM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: Lack of childcare at Congress of Social Sciences and Humanities, 2013

Dear colleagues,

I sent you a message an hour or so ago inviting you to sign a petition opposing the abolition of day care services at Congress. For some reason, the web address in my message does not work.

I am here sending you a copy of the message which I received through PAR-L from the wonderful Dr. Wendy Robbins. I believe that the address in her message should work for you.

Regards,

Louise