histories of acting/directing

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Tue Apr 9 12:14:26 EDT 2013

jean was head of the rose bruford school in london (UK) for many years.
an actor early on, he was also a translator of brecht and stanislavski.
he has a good understanding of a variety of acting styles and is quite
brillkiant on stanislavski (he also wrote the best biography of KS).
his is a fine book and a good place to start.

don rubin