Kim Solga, Violence Against Women in Early Modern Performance, yet another discount offer

Kim Solga ksolga at UWO.CA
Thu Apr 18 13:21:42 EDT 2013

Hi friends,

In case you missed the bargain the first time around, here's a fresh offer for an extra 20% off the already-well-priced paperback edition of my Violence Against Women in Early Modern Performance. That beats Amazon, and supports an important publisher in our field. Grad-student friendly e-books also available!

Warmly,
Kim