'Oil plays'?

David Ferry appledor at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Aug 24 10:36:48 EDT 2013

Well not about oil in the prairies but possibly worth looking at in terms of issues surrounding oil and the impact on oil workers and the environment is "Rig/The Ocean Ranger Disaster" by Nfld authorJoan Sullivan and Rising Tide Theatre Company.

David Ferry
Appledore Productions
416 433 5826
www.davidferryactor.com