CATR 2014 Updates: on-campus accommodations + praxis sessions

CATR 2014 catr2014 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 6 10:32:04 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,
   On-campus accommodations are now available for booking. We encourage you
to book as soon as possible as spaces are limited. Please note that unlike
previous years, full payment is required to complete the booking and only
single and double rooms are available; there are no cluster units. Visit
the following link for more information and the on-line booking form:

http://conferenceregistration.brocku.ca/ciac/congress2014.html.

      We are also pleased to announce that the 2014 praxis sessions have
now been posted on our website. Visit
www.catracrt.ca<http://www.catrartc.ca/> for
more details about these exciting sessions.

Best wishes,

   Natalie Alvarez and Peter Kuling

   CATR 2014 Conference Program Planning Co-Chairs