CONVERSATIONS WITH GEORGE LUSCOMBE - Now available!

Luella Massey l.massey at UTORONTO.CA
Tue Feb 12 17:43:10 EST 2013

Forwarding on behalf of Steven Bush

Dear Colleagues:

My book CONVERSATIONS WITH GEORGE LUSCOMBE is finally available and I
want you to know about it. Some of you knew George and/or his work at
Toronto Workshop Productions, some did not, but all of you will be
familiar with his name and his legacy.

I'm attaching our publication notice and a pdf of the book cover.

Apologies if you've already received this notice: Several individuals
and institutions are co-operating in getting the word out about this
book and, very likely, there will be some overlap.

Don't be shy about circulating my note and these attachments to anyone
you think will be interested.

Thanks & Regards,

Steven Bush
Senior Lecturer
The Centre for Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies
University of Toronto