job posting - sabbatical replacement

Smith, Annie ASmith at GPRC.AB.CA
Wed Jan 30 14:24:28 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a posting for my sabbatical replacement.  Please pass on to graduate students and sessional instructors.  Interested people are welcome to contact me for information as I am not on the hiring committee.

Thank you,
Annie Smith, PhD
Professor of Drama
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 – 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie AB  T8V 4C4
Office: L222
Phone: 780-539-2882
Email: asmith at gprc.ab.ca

“It is interesting to ask:  what are the limits you have set for your life?  Where are the lines of these limits?  Why do you think you cannot go beyond them?  How real are they?  Did you construct these limits out of anxiety and fear?  If you were to go beyond your most solidly set limits, what difference would it make to your life?  What are you missing by remaining confined?” John O’Donohue.

Drama interprets the world.
Come to GPRC for Drama
and find yourself and the world.