Announcing new edition of Canadian Copyright: A Citizen's Guide

Matthew Adams publicity at BTLBOOKS.COM
Tue Jul 23 15:26:30 EDT 2013

Hello,

Between the Lines is please to announce the publication of *Canadian
Copyright: A Citizen's Guide, Second
Edition*<http://www.btlbooks.com/book/canadian-copyright-1>by Laura J.
Murray and Samuel E. Trosow.

This is a book for artists, teachers, consumers, lawyers. Review and exam
copies available, please contact me off list.

“For any Canadian artist, emerging or established, who has ever worried
about copyright, this book is a godsend. Using language that is clear and
articulate, the authors address issues pertinent to all contemporary
artists.”
- Diana Thorneycroft, visual artist, Winnipeg

“In an area of public debate often marked with frustrating polemic and
oversimplification, *Canadian Copyright: A Citizen's Guide* provides a
nuanced, articulate, accessible, and, perhaps most importantly, uniquely
Canadian perspective. This book is essential reading for students not only
of copyright, but also of Canadian culture.”
- Keith Serry, President, Clinique Juridique des Artistes de Montréal/The
Montreal Artists Legal Clinic Co-founder, Canadian Music Creators Coalition

Best,

Matt Adams
--

Between the Lines
401 Richmond Street West | Studio 277

*- About Between the Lines -*

FOUNDED IN 1977, Between the Lines publishes books that support social
change and justice.  Our goal is not private gain, nor are we owned by
a faceless conglomerate.  We are co-operatively run by our employees
and a small band of volunteers who share a tenacious belief  in books,
authors and ideas that break new ground.