Sister Mary's a Dyke?!

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Wed Jun 5 20:35:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

For those in the Toronto area, I encourage you to consider attending the Cahoots premiere of Flerida Pena's *Sister Mary's A Dyke?!* at the Aki Studio, directed by Nina Lee Aquino. I'm proud to have worked on this as dramaturge, and I guarantee that you'll have a good time. There are discounted tickets available for Tuesday to Thursday evenings, and the show runs another two weeks. It would be great to see you there.

REVIEWS

NOW Magazine
A coming-out tale set in a Catholic girls’ school becomes a fantasy of attacking church patriarchy

By Jon Kaplan NNN

http://www.nowtoronto.com/stage/story.cfm?content=192825

Mooney on Theatre
Toronto’s Cahoots Theatre explores the queer and the religious with Sister Mary’s a Dyke?!
http://www.mooneyontheatre.com/2013/05/31/review-sister-marys-a-dyke/
By Mooney on Theatre

Xtra
The schoolgirl uniform fantasy – onstage
By Michael Lyons
http://www.xtra.ca/public/Toronto/Sister_Marys_A_Dyke-13623.aspx

Cheers,

Ric