plays with alternate endings

Day, Moira moira.day at USASK.CA
Wed Mar 20 11:58:49 EDT 2013

James Reaney's Listen to the Wind. There are two endings to the melodrama the children act out.

Moira
On 2013-03-20, at 9:43 AM, David Dean wrote:

Hello,
Robert Lepage, The Blue Dragon comes to mind!
Best,
David

On 20 March 2013 10:45, Glen Nichols <gnichols at mta.ca<mailto:gnichols at mta.ca>> wrote:
Hello
Class is working with Lion in the Streets this week and some students were struck by the presence of two possible endings and asked if this was unique. I said it’s not common but is far from unique… on the spot, however, I ran out of examples after an Acadian play I know and Fo’s Death of an Anarchist… figured I’d come up with some more before going back to class tomorrow but the mind is blank…. Any titles come to mind??
Glen

--
Dr David Dean,
Full Professor and Co-Director, Carleton Centre for Public History,