plays with alternate endings

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Wed Mar 20 12:50:02 EDT 2013

rob fothergill wrote a play about university strikes that had an
alternate ending. you can check it with him (robf at yorku.ca)

several plays by the nigerian playwright femi osofisan have alternative
endings including his famous Four Robbers.

then there's that old play (or is it a story) about the two doors --
behind one there's a beautiful maiden and behind the other a man-eating
lion. but maybe that doesn't count. the doors are never opened. or are they?

don rubin