Postdoctoral Fellowship in Poland

Robin C. Whittaker rwhit at STU.CA
Fri Nov 15 15:46:33 EST 2013

Hello All,

I'm passing this call around from Eugenia Sojka regarding a Canadian
drama/theare/performance Postdoc in Poland. It may be of interest to
some CATR members. (Note the quick deadline.)

Cheers,
Robin.

Dr. Robin C. Whittaker
Assistant Professor, Drama
Department of English
St. Thomas University
Fredericton, NB E3B 5G3 Canada
www.stureviews.wordpress.com
rwhit at stu.ca

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: fellowship
Date: 	Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:32:31 +0100
From: 	Eugenia Sojka <esojka2008 at gmail.com>
To: 	Robin C. Whittaker <rwhit at stu.ca>

Hello Robin,

​ It's just a quick note ....​

I have been wondering whether you wouldn't mind sending the information
below about the postdoctoral fellowship to be used in Poland,
  University of Silesia,
http://www.iccs-ciec.ca/canadian-studies-postdoctoral-fellowships.php

The fellowship is for  someone "  not employed in a full-time,
university teaching position".

We would like to host the person to teach workshops in Canadian
Indigenous drama / theatre/ performance (and Canadian drama in general -
if the person stays more than a month) and to be engaged in the
development of the program in Canadian drama and theatre at the
Institute of English Cultures and Literatures,  University of Silesia  -
even one month would be acceptable for us.
  I think it's a good opportunity for an interested person.

      LENGTH OF STAY

The length of the stay will be of a minimum of one month and maximum of
three months.

      AMOUNT OF GRANT

The grant will be CDN$2,500 per month plus the cost of a return airline
ticket for a maximum of CDN$10,000.

Application files must be submitted to the ICCS with a recommendation
from the national Canadian Studies Association
<http://www.iccs-ciec.ca/member-associations-associate-members.php> before
*November 23rd*. A decision will be made prior to March 1^st each year
by a committee of academics reporting to the ICCS.

Best,
Eugenia
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Eugenia Sojka,  Ph.D.
Director
Canadian Studies Centre
Institute of English Cultures and Literatures
University of Silesia
Grota Roweckiego 5
41-205 Sosnowiec
Poland