Looking for Canadian biogrpahical dramas

Day, Moira moira.day at USASK.CA
Thu Oct 31 08:33:09 EDT 2013

Walt & Roy by Michael McKinlay (about the Disney brothers)
Riel by Elzéar Paquin (English translation in Canada's Lost Plays series)

Also by Ken Mitchell:

Davin the Politician
The Plainsman
The Shipbuilder

Song of This Place by Joy Coghill (about Emily Carr)
The Magnificent Voyage of Emily Carr - Jovette Marchessault (in English translation)
The Fighting Days by Wendy Lill (Frances Beynon and Nelly McClung)

On 2013-10-31, at 12:18 AM, Brian Morton wrote:

Ned and Jack - Sheldon Rosen
McClure by Monroe Scott
Bethune - Rod Langley
Gone the Burning Sun - Ken Mitchell
The Mary Shelley Play - Mary Baldridge

Brian Morton

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM, David Ferry <appledor at sympatico.ca<mailto:appledor at sympatico.ca>> wrote:
The Donnelly Trilogy (Sticks and Stones (part 1); St. Nicholas Hotel (part 2); Handcuffs (part 3) by James Reaney; The Dismissal by James Reaney; Baldoon by C.H. Gervais and James Reaney.

David Ferry/Appledore Productions
74 Ivy  Ave
Toronto, ON M4L 2H7
416 433 5826<tel:416%20433%205826>
appledor at Sympatico.ca<mailto:appledor at Sympatico.ca>