The Axe Falls on Halloween...

Matthew Squire info at EDINBURGHCLASSROOM.COM
Thu Oct 31 15:21:54 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Just a final reminder that the axe falls on the early bird registration by
close of play tonight. for Classroom @ The Fringe 2014.   So if you have any
students sitting on the fence please remind them that if they register at
www.edinburghclassroom.com today they will qualify for the Edinburgh Tattoo
ticket.   The tattoo box office opens tomorrow and our order will be in.  It
will be sold out by the end of next week.

As always, we really appreciate your support in spreading the word about
this fantastic opportunity to travel to the Edinburgh Fringe next August.

With very best wishes,

Classroom-logo-for Email Signatures

Classroom @ The Fringe

North American Sales Office

West 115 Century Road, Suite 330 |Paramus NJ 07652

T: 800.752.6787

E: Info at edinburghclassroom.com