Performance Studies (Canada) Speaker Series

Marlis Schweitzer schweit at YORKU.CA
Wed Sep 4 12:23:29 EDT 2013

Greetings!

/For those of you who live in Ontario - or will be in the area this
year..../

We're delighted to announce the return of the Performance Studies
(Canada) Speaker Series. Our first speaker will be Harvey Young
(Northwestern) who will be giving a talk entitled "Collecting the Black
Body: African Colonial Postcards and 1930s World Fair Culture" on
*Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 2:30 *in the North Ballroom at the Gladstone
Hotel (1214 Queen St. West) in Toronto.

The talk is presented with the support of the Community Arts Practice
program and the Faculty of Graduate Studies at York University. Please
see below for more information on the speaker series and feel free to
circulate to colleagues and friends.

We hope to see you there!
Laura Levin & Marlis Schweitzer