Drama Aesthetics and Criticism text - request for help

heather davis-fisch heatherdavisfisch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 8 11:07:55 EDT 2014

Hi Moira,
I've done the same as Glen when I really need something that is only in
Dukore - either using a course pack or posted a pdf on blackboard (password
protected course content site) and the bookstore has dealt with copyright
issues under Access/fair dealing guidelines. Haven't had any problems with
copyright and have just kept total excerpts under 10% of Dukore. In general
though, I have basically switched over to assigning the Gerould book, as
Jenn has, when I teach history of theory/criticism and students are reading
a wide range of texts. The Gerould book also includes a few
non-European/non-North American sources, which is nice.
Heather