Call for Reviewers

JULIA GRAY juliagray at ROGERS.COM
Thu Dec 18 21:37:57 EST 2014

Hello all,
Wanted to pass along this Call for Reviewers for a new, peer-reviewed journal I'm involved with as Associate Editor called 'Art/Research International'.  In advance of our first call for submissions, we're looking for reviewers - we're looking for scholars who work at the intersection of art and research practices (arts-based research, artistic research, research-creation, a/r/tography, arts-informed research, performance-as-research, performance ethnography, visual sociology, etc...).  Please feel free to pass along.
Julia

CALL FOR REVIEWERSArt/Research International: A Transdisciplinary Journal is a forum dedicated to exploring and advancing art within the research process across disciplines and internationally.  This new online, open-access, peer-reviewed journal accepts a range of expressive forms including fictional short stories, poetry, drama, visual media, music, as well as more traditional academic writing. (Co-Editors in Chief: Diane Conrad & Patricia Leavy.) We are currently seeking reviewers among professionals and experts in the arts-based research community.  Interested individuals should hold a PhD degree or a be PhD candidate, and demonstrate evidence of publication in the area of Arts-based research.  If you would like to serve as a reviewer, please e-mail Associate Editor Victoria Scotti victoria.scotti at drexel.edu with a CV and a brief message indicating the areas of your research interest. Julia Gray, PhD (c) 416-884-6941 | juliagray at rogers.comhttp://possiblearts.ca