Performance rights for Pique-nique en campagne?

bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA bobandpeggy at SHAW.CA
Sat Jan 18 17:38:11 EST 2014

Hi all,

I’m looking for someone to advise me re. performance rights for Fernando Arrabal’s Pique-nique en campagne.

We are using the version found in  Panorama du théâtre nouveau, New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts Educational Division, Meredith Corporation, 1967 (ISBN 390-08012-8).
Performance rights managed by l’Office Artistique International, 52 Champs-Elysees. Paris 8, according to the 1967 edition we have (now out of print).

Samuel French handles the rights to an English translation, but I can’t find a link to whomever owns the French version.

Any thoughts?

Bob Cooper

Algoma University

Sault Ste. Marie, ON Can.