Adaptation de la bande dessin=?utf-8?Q?=C3=A9e_au_th=C3=A9=C3=A2tre_?=/ Comic Book Adaptation to the Stage

Lindsay thistle thistlelindsay at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 22 17:42:46 EST 2014

Hi Marc,

There is Hurray for Johnny Canuck by Ken Gass. It is based on the World War II comic book series by Leo Bachle.

Lindsay Thistle