Request for some assistance

Conrad Alexandrowicz conrada at UVIC.CA
Tue Jun 10 16:52:46 EDT 2014

Attention all you Derridettes!

I'm revising an article about my SSHRC-funded project concerned with staging poetry, which is mostly complete, and I need to address the issue of the historical privileging of speech over writing. I gather M. Derrida dealt with this extensively in De la Grammatologie.

Could someone do me the great favour of pointing out where in this massive and daunting slab of text this topic is addressed?

Much appreciated,

--
Conrad Alexandrowicz, Associate Professor
Movement, Acting and Devised Physical Theatre

Cell: 250.580.5524
Office: 250.853.3727