New CATR Mentorship Program

CATR 2014 catr2014 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 14:14:17 EDT 2014

Attention CATR 2014 Attendees:

As part of a new conference initiative, CATR will be facilitating a
mentorship program. Ahead of the conference, we will create mentoring
partnerships, matching graduate students and new scholars with established
scholars. These pairs can connect over email in advance of the conference,
make time to meet in person during the conference, and ideally continue to
be in contact after the conference has ended.

If you are interested in participating either as a mentor or mentee, please
fill out the questions below and send your survey to Jenn Stephenson
jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca<https://webmail.brocku.ca/services/go.php?url=mailto%3Ajenn.stephenson%40queensu.ca>.
Deadline to submit surveys: 1 May, 2014.

 Name and email:
Institutional affiliation (if any):
Career stage (student? adjunct faculty? tenure-track? tenured? independent
scholar?):
5-10 keywords describing your research interests:
5-10 keywords describing your teaching fields:
Name of a person I do not yet know but would really like to meet: